Salary – Full Time
R3 Wound Care & Hyperbarics (R3) is an innovative, alternative, and patient-centric provider of healthcare services across the Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) metroplex, Houston, and San Antonio. We are entering an exciting phase as a company, with a strategic focus on enhancing the current clinical delivery model and platform, and then leveraging that platform to grow the business and the footprint of our clinics. Our culture at R3 is predicated on each one of our employees’ willingness to pitch in, wherever necessary, to ensure our patients are served at the highest quality levels of care and comfort.
Our team members receive personal satisfaction knowing that they are helping people heal. Additionally, they receive a very competitive base compensation and attainable monthly incentive pay. Eligible team members also receive a comprehensive benefits package including PTO, Holiday, Bereavement, and Maternity Leaves; 401k; company sponsored health and dental insurances; a full array of voluntary benefits; continuous clinical training; and professional development, led by the R3 Chief Medical Officer.
Summary of Role & Qualifications
The primary responsibility for this role is the full-life cycle recruitment of clinical and related health care professionals. Lead all aspects of the recruiting process to meet organizational needs, in collaboration with other departments. Proactively sell and recruit healthcare professionals through various sources, including internet resources, company databases, company provided leads, referrals and social media. Develops, builds and maintains candidate relationships through effective sourcing and selection techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategic recruiting plans, utilizing creative and cost-effective methods.
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies. Assist in establishing best practice recruitment efforts and adjust recruitment strategy as needed.
- Lead the candidate relationship process to improve the candidate experience, retention rates and solicit referrals.
- Create engaging recruitment-marketing, from job descriptions and live events to campaigns that drive candidates to the company.
- Coordinate recruitment advertising, to include creating and posting job openings and the use of Internet recruiting tools.
- Participates in recruiting activities, including job fairs, community events, conventions etc.
- Makes presentations to schools, including but not limited to nursing and CNA training programs.
- Builds and maintains networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Proven track record of using different mediums to develop, build and maintain a candidate database and pipeline for future consideration.
- Recommends plans and conducts various recruitment and retention activities, including recruitment open houses, employee recognition events, etc.
- Coordinates the application process, including telephone and Internet responses, application scheduling, interviewing.
- Work with hiring teams to manage phone screens and coordinate logistics for on-site interviews.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports to Leadership.
- Track and analyze success of recruitment efforts, recruiting costs, time to hire, etc.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with candidate base through various means (phone, email, and social media).
- Assist in maintaining various spreadsheets containing candidate/project tracking information.
- Continuously develop and maintain a mastery of sourcing and recruitment techniques and tools.
- Maintain and grow database of qualified candidates through networking and referrals, cold calling, and internet searches.
- Meet required metrics for contacting prospects and conducting candidate interviews.
- Conduct employment verifications, reference checks and assist with coordinating background investigations when needed.
- Verify licensures and credentials for nurses and other healthcare providers.
- Coordinates the new hire orientation on on-boarding process.
- Ensures that all state, federal and company standards are met in the hiring process.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (PHI) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Parameters of access, use and disclosure are further defined by the organization or department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two (2) years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- One year of high-volume healthcare related recruitment experience to include RNs, and CNAs (a plus but not mandatory).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Keen personal assessment skills with the ability to accurately evaluate professional qualifications, work experience and personal characteristics.
- Strong customer focus required.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, flexibility and negotiation skills.
- Proven networking capabilities and creativity in sourcing candidates.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and maintain trust based relationships.
- Must be able to work productively in an environment with high levels of interruption; work efficiently and effectively meeting multiple deadlines and changing priorities with strong attention to detail.
- Adept at managing multiple high-volume hiring campaigns.
- Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in written form.
- Must have strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hiring laws, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong work ethic; results focus with a strong desire to achieve goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- PC proficient to include MS Office, MS Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
Travel Required: Minimal
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.